Listen Live to Wide Awakes Radio

non-javascript player


Google




Subscribe in Bloglines
Add The Passionate America Show to ODEO









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Catalog
Globe of Blogs
Powered by Blogger
Main | Contact | About
Passionate America Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Moore, Oklahoma, United States


Wild Bill Needs Help

Wide Awakes Radio website

WAR On Air Talent Schedule
Check Out The Promo

Wide Awakes Radio

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Setting Up My Internet Radio Studio Today

I have a lot of work today

I have to move our family computer, printer, and desk.

Family computer and printer

My Laptop.

My Laptop

Into the bedroom.

Before pic of my bedroom.

And somehow turn all of this into an Internet Radio Broadcasting Studio.

Boy do I have my work cut out for me. I have to go borrow my dad's truck so I can go buy a table to put all to this computer hardware on. Then I have to set up all the stuff, make it all work, and get all three computers to work of off the same internet connection. I'm sure I will spend most of the day reloading all the software on my two crappy desktop computers. I hope to be up and running later on tonight. Wish me luck.



The Passionate America Show Main Page