Listen Live to Wide Awakes Radio

non-javascript player


Google




Subscribe in Bloglines
Add The Passionate America Show to ODEO









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Catalog
Globe of Blogs
Powered by Blogger
Main | Contact | About
Passionate America Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Moore, Oklahoma, United States


Wild Bill Needs Help

Wide Awakes Radio website

WAR On Air Talent Schedule
Check Out The Promo

Wide Awakes Radio

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You have to listen to today's Passionate America Show

Wild Bill in an elevator
You will not want to miss today's Passionate America Show. Today is my first regularly scheduled Wednesday show. Starting this week The Passionate America Show will be on the air 3 days a week. Wednesday 4pm - 6pm Central Time, Friday 6pm - 8pm Central Time, and Saturday 10pm - whenever Central Time.

On today's show, I'm climbing out of my bunker, taking off my tin foil hat, and rejoining the world. August 22nd has come and passed and we are all still alive. Why do we allow ourselves to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories and end of the world scenarios? While I was alone cowering in my hole I had a moment of clarity. And I'm going to explain it to you on today's Passionate America Show. If you sometimes think you are crazy or the whole world has lost it's mind you have to listen to today's show. I have some answers for you. Oh and make sure you call so you can make fun of me about my August 22nd predictions. The phone number is 1-888-407-1776.



The Passionate America Show Main Page