Listen Live to Wide Awakes Radio

non-javascript player


Google




Subscribe in Bloglines
Add The Passionate America Show to ODEO









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Catalog
Globe of Blogs
Powered by Blogger
Main | Contact | About
Passionate America Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Moore, Oklahoma, United States


Wild Bill Needs Help

Wide Awakes Radio website

WAR On Air Talent Schedule
Check Out The Promo

Wide Awakes Radio

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More Passionate America Studio Pictures

Part 2 of my setup is complete.

The real star of The Passionate America Show, Robert!

The Passionate America Show Studio with your host, Robert?

I was up all night loading software. Updating virus protection, Windows, audio software, sound cards. I downloaded Windows Media Player 11 beta. It looks so much better than version 10, but It has already crashed on me once. Still having a little problem getting my voice, music, and sound effect to all record at the same time. I'll get it figured out.

My brain is to fried to be funny today. I'll try to be funny tomorrow.

Previous/related:






The Passionate America Show Main Page