Listen Live to Wide Awakes Radio

non-javascript player


Google




Subscribe in Bloglines
Add The Passionate America Show to ODEO









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Catalog
Globe of Blogs
Powered by Blogger
Main | Contact | About
Passionate America Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Moore, Oklahoma, United States


Wild Bill Needs Help

Wide Awakes Radio website

WAR On Air Talent Schedule
Check Out The Promo

Wide Awakes Radio

Monday, July 10, 2006

Passionate America Show podcast #1 coming soon

My brother Big Mike and I recorded a 1 hour and 30 min podcast last night. I uploaded it to Odeo, but when I played the podcast, it sounded like the chipmunks on crack. I am currently trying to figure out the problem. I might have to use a different service to upload the podcast. I hope to have it up soon. Thanks for being patient.



The Passionate America Show Main Page