Listen Live to Wide Awakes Radio

non-javascript player


Google




Subscribe in Bloglines
Add The Passionate America Show to ODEO









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Catalog
Globe of Blogs
Powered by Blogger
Main | Contact | About
Passionate America Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Moore, Oklahoma, United States


Wild Bill Needs Help

Wide Awakes Radio website

WAR On Air Talent Schedule
Check Out The Promo

Wide Awakes Radio

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wide Awakes Radio broadcasting live.

www.WideAwakesRadio.com
Wide Awakes Radio is streaming live internet conservative talk radio again.

I am proud to announce that WAR is back on the air. Our fearless leader Kender got the new sever installed and Wide Awakes Radio is broadcasting live once again.

I was on the radio for 2 hours yesterday with Gribbit and we had a great time. Not sure if I will be on again today, but make sure to listen and find out.

Kender has been working on the call in phone system. It should be ready to take your calls anytime now. The number is 1-888-407-1776.

My show, The Passionate America Show will be on Saturday night at 9pm-midnight CT or 10pm-1am CT. I need to check with Kender and make sure about the times. I will let you know as soon as I have and update. In the mean time if you would like to check out a preview of The Passionate America Show, check out my podcast.

To listen to Wide Awakes Radio live click the button on the top left of my website or visit www.wideawakesradio.com.

Previous/related:

Cross posted @ Passionate America | The Passionate America Show | Smoke Signal's Blog | Wide Awakes Radio

Technorati | | | | | | | | | | |



The Passionate America Show Main Page